- The hair must be combed to have only to pleats.
- The hair has been tied only with a black ribbon. The black ribbon which is 1 yard long, 1’ wide should be cut in to two.
- The uniform must be long enough to cover the knee level. The belt should be as shown in the format and it should be least high than the lap.
- The front opening should not exceed 6 inches.
- The house logo/prefect logo should be worn closer to left hand side collar.
- It is compulsory to wear a white underskirt and it should be of height up to the upper stitch of the uniform.
- Should not wear fashionable ornaments. (Rings, Necklaces, Coloured earings, etc.) Should not wear any kind of pins.
- Wrist watch belts must be black/brown.
- Ankle boots which are white should be worn; shoes should be always kept clean.
- Nails should not be unnecessary long, coloring and removing eyebrows are totally prohibited for the uniform.